Tatum is the founder and owner of Firm Foundations Tutoring. She loves her students and loves teaching. Since no two students are alike, she is passionate about discovering how each individual student best learns and understands things so that she can teach them using the exact method that will best help that student. She is an encourager at heart who loves to laugh.
- Ashley High School graduate; ranked #5 in graduating class
- UNC-Chapel Hill graduate; 2007
- Completed Graduate Level coursework at Watson College of Education, UNCW
- 18 years of tutoring/teaching experience
- 9 years of experience tutoring/teaching students diagnosed with ADHD
- 3 years of experience tutoring/teaching students diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome